FVLCRUM Fund (FVLCRUM)
A First-of-its-Kind, $250,000,000 Private Equity Fund
FVLCRUM—a $250,000,000 private equity fund—is an off-balance sheet entity created by Clearinghouse CDFI and strongly aligned with the efforts of the Minority Wealth Commission—a national commission dedicated to the eradication of the racial wealth gap.
FVLCRUM Fund will invest a combination of equity and debt in lower middle-market minority owned businesses with a core sector focus of Government Contracting, Healthcare, and Franchising.
FVLCRUM was established as the first fund of its kind to solely focus on creating generational wealth in minority communities by creating sustainable paths to wealth. Our model is to provide Equity Capital leveraging intellectual Capital to allow MBE Operators to maximize their potential and create true wealth in minority communities.
The Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) is a federal law encouraging depository institutions to meet the credit needs of low- and moderate-income neighborhoods. It requires federal regulators to assess how well banks fulfill obligations to these communities. Recent CRA regulatory reform provides multiplier credit for CDFI investments.
Clearinghouse CDFI has a 24-year operating history of managing CRA funds.
– Secured amortizing debt; possible interest-only period
– Under secured debt with equity-like feature such as success fee, convertible note, or warrant with put
– Micro, non-voting equity investment with possible follow-on investment(s).
– For-profit minority business owners
– Nonprofits managed by or serving minority persons
– Benefiting low-income persons and communities
PURPOSE & AMOUNT:
– Real Estate: $500,000-$3 Million
– Machinery and Equipment: Up to $1 Million
– Acquisition, Merger, or Leverage Buyout